The only Italian Fashion Institute in the TOP 10 Best Fashion Schools in the world according to the Global Fashion Education Rankings 2015 held by the Business of Fashion. Polimoda management is composed of Ferruccio Ferragamo(president), Danilo Venturi (Dean) and Linda Loppa(Advisor on Strategy and Vision).
BRIEF FACTS ABOUT POLIMODA:
- Based in Florence, Italy.
- Has two buildings: first is the 19th century Villa in the center of Florence housing one if the most important Fashion Libraries in Europe; second is the state-of-the art Design Laboratory in Scandicci, an important production district of Florence where top Fashion brands like Prada, Gucci, Salvatore Ferragamo base their productions.
- Our academic offer of both Fashion Design and Fashion Business areas includes:
- Undergraduate courses: duration 4 or 3 academic years + 3 months internship;
- Master courses: duration 1 academic year;
- Seasonal Courses: duration 1 month. Start in July, September, December and March.
- We help students to enter a workplace by putting them in contact with companies:
- By publish best works at Polimoda Talent portal to which fashion companies have a direct access;
- By organizing Polimoda Fashion Show where young designers present their graduate collections;
- By organizing Polimoda Business Links when representatives of fashion companies come to school to meet our students;